SG

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Pretty good, wish the beans were fresher.

The beans that arrived seemed to have been roasted several months in advance, which is par for the course with grocery store beans I suppose. Overall the roast quality is pretty good, I recommend letting the coffee cool down for a few minutes before drinking, because it will really produce the nice cherry flavors that are advertised in the tasting notes.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like to grind my own coffee and experiment with different brands, This is a nice tasting coffee, maybe a little light for my taste but you can always brew it a little stronger. I am enjoying it,

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love the taste of this light roasted caffeinated bean. The organic quality is excellent and the freshness of the package is evident when you open the bag of coffee. Wish I could buy a bigger bag!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great quality coffee! Teste very good! I bought it as a gift for my husband and he loves it, he already told me to buy it again

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I really liked this coffee. For me it tastes very good (I drink it with milk). However my boyfriend said it has some weird aftertaste (when he’s drinking espresso). For me it’s 5 stars, great taste and organic.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It is always good to buy organic if you can afford it..the taste of this coffee is nice, quite mild but still has a nutty flavour and not too much caffeine, very good!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I tasted dark roasts that retained more acidity and fruitiness. This one was not exciting in any particular way. It wasn't bad either. But why should I drink something that's plain? MAYBE the batch was just old... I'm always for trying new stuff, so don't rob yourself from the experience - maybe it's just me looking for something specific that this coffee didn't deliver.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love this coffee beans high quality and organic what i was looking for , tastes great specially who dont like dark roast, i like the packaging and the size , very easy to use and lock

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Didnt knew its a beans so im gonna grind it

e1c578b2-79fe-4bc4-a149-abc05f1c4ff9
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review