SG

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

it contains good quality ingredients with a high level of protein. I like how chickpea flour is used instead of a grain. it tastes a little different than the typical vegan mac and cheese but it's still an excellent alternative. The package makes about two good serving sizes. this is in addition to being vegan a good gluten-free option.

80260feb-dbb3-44b2-ab51-a61ee34f301e
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Satisfies this vegan’s cravings for boxed Mac n cheese and feels less guilty since with the chic pea noodles. I always add spinach or other type of veg and sometimes extra cheese.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I've tried my fair share of vegan/gf mac n cheeses available in Australia, and this has topped them all. In taste and nutrition!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I really like this mac n cheese and will continue to re-order. Love that it's gf and vegan and has chickpeas as well.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love the texture and taste. Made it without oil and it was still tasty! My toddler enjoyed it too— the seasoning is well done!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I liked the noodles themselves, but the sauce packet tasted very "healthy" if you catch my meaning. Love that they're a B corp and vegan and healthier than regular pasta, but from now I'll stick to the plain noodles since this isn't really my favorite vegan cheese product.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I liked this but it sidnt have as cheesy a flavor as other vegan mac n cheese that I've tried. still I like that it is made with sweet potato and pumpkin!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really enjoyed this Mac however I added extra onion powder, nutritional yeast, pumpkin puree, and paprika. It was super delicious after the additions but on its own with just the flavor packet it wasn't as great.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It was easy to use but even following all of the package directions, the final result was so chalky. The taste was alright, I preferred the pasta’s texture over the actually flavor of the cheese part. This was just personally not to my tastes

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Quality is good but I don't think this really resembled mac and cheese. It tasted fine. Ingredients are great though. I might order this again.