SG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love these little tuna packs and use them all the time! They're perfect for on the go or to put on crackers with a lil' mayo! I also put them in macaroni and cheese, too. That adds a lot of protein and good flavors! The cilantro and lime one is great with southwest mac and cheese!!!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We have ordered several flavor concoctions of the Chicken of the Sea tuna infusions. This one has a nice flare of Mexican flavor with the Cilantro and Lime. These are smaller portions, but handy to eat right out of the packaging, throw onto a salad, mix with mayo and eat on bread. It's been fun trying the different varieties. If you like lime and cilantro (which are unique and often acquired flavors), you will enjoy the tuna shake-up!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The fish is super. There is little liquid, only meat. It is very pleasant to pay money specifically for meat, and not for liquid. The price is fully justified. The taste is impeccable. We love making sandwiches and adding to salads 🥗

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

taste delicious and cheap protein. can eat alone or use as an ingredient of dished. life saver when you got no idea on meal. nice package which contains a spoon.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I’ve purchased many flavors of this to try them all. This is a good product in convenient packaging for on the go and the flavor isn’t overpowering. Try it!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

delicious the lime taste makes it attractive and refreshing the macro values are perfect with high protein and low fat & carb the package is also user friendly with folk although I don't need it you can store it easily in the fridge by simply putting the cover back

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This tuna pack is very good for adding protain on my lunch salad. It's easy to carry with small fork inside so I grab and bring it to work. I enjoy several flavors and recommend basil and black pepper.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I like the convenience of these packages as they are a great compact size for work etc and I’ve tried all the flavours now. I do like cilantro/coriander however this was my least favourite of all the flavours. Taste was ok, though for me a little bland; not overly smelly however it’s tuna so of course does have a smell. I prefer the other flavours.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

goood quality good dose and good price please like for rewards