SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Love This!

We’ve moved to a country where albacore is unavailable (I can only find canned tuna that resembles cat food). So being able to order our favorite, Chicken of the Sea albacore is a complete miracle!!! Mild, never fishy, always flavorful and high in protein. Now we can enjoy or tuna salad and hello, tuna melts!!!! Send us a case please…

Posted on May 15, 2022

Albacore is my favorite tuna. It has a nice smell for seafood and I like the taste. It is beneficial to my diet because it's packed in water, so no high-calorie ingredients. The tuna is high quality and I use it to make tuna salad or mix with pasta for a nice-size dinner for 2.

Posted on May 7, 2022

There are few things I love more than sea chicken, even the fake kind made with tuna fish. I might even like it more than the real stuff.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I usually buy this product at the market, and lately they have been out of stock, so when I saw them on this site, yea, I bought them, about the same price as market.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

good price for 4 regular cans! It is good quality albacore tuna in water, so I can add my own spices in making a pasta dinner

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product. We use as an excellent tuna salad. Comes with a fresh taste

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Speedy delivery n great quality . Reasonable price too will definitely buy again

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Amazing quality of tuna ……..From sea to canning must be less than most packers as the freshness was evident ,made a delicious salad

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

good quality and tasteful seafood, it's rich in omega which is benefit for health and daily use

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love fish bit do not trust that which is harvested locally where I live (in Asia) due to the water pollution.