SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Although this is expensive, I think it’s worth every penny because of its high quality. My son has problems with attention span and memory. It seems he has made some progress after using it for some time. I’m willing to pay the high price for such a great product.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It’s our first time trying this supplement for my son with ASD and ADHD. We previously used Nordic Naturals. Too early to tell and we are on school holidays at the moment. We didn’t find clumping problem like some of the other reviews. My son takes these with no issues. It’s easy to swallow due to the mini size but he is 10yo. It is expensive though so I really hope to see results when school starts again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I really appreciate the ingredients in this product, but am not entirely pleased with the flavor. My daughter had to take them between sips of juice to cover the taste until she got used to it. Otherwise the product is high quality and well made. At first I thought I would be looking for a similar product that tastes better next time, but after finishing the first bottle we have noticed REAL improvement. Because of that, we will definitely continue to use it in spite of the taste!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Taste is good and the gel is mini, easy to swallow. only one thing I dont like is that all gels are stick together, its hardly to divide it and take it out from the bottle. But someone told me it was melted. Its abnormal.

f58422e3-01a6-4d9b-8c61-ce742c680e31
6020ccce-c3da-4665-bf82-a93608afefd1
Posted on Jan 10, 2023

my daughter has been taking it just before the last Xmas, seems to see some result... she seems to b a wee bit more concentrated, will have to monitor a bit longer to really see the result

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Did not see any benefits directly but kids don’t complain swallowing them. The price is a bit too high though for the package, that is why I give it a 4

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
2,713

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The main vitamin for maintaining immunity , especially in winter !!! Your body is protected

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Great product, I can tell my child is more focused during the day when she has them. She likes the taste, though I would prefer if she did not have to take so many for maximum benefit!

Posted on Jun 17, 2021
2,155

Really thumbs up for this product. Great.