SG

Posted on May 8, 2022

It calms my toddler quickly and he doesn't seem to mind the flavor

Posted on May 27, 2022

Didn’t work on my children. Made no difference to their sleep.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Not sure if it works for my kids. Can’t see the difference after taking it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

GREAT FOR PUTTING KIDS TO BED

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Good Product

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It is fair, can't see any different.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Not as strong as we thought but good enough

Auto-translated from Russian

The taste is excellent in itself, no need to persuade to drink. I see an improvement, it really calms the child well, it’s much easier to put him to bed later. Does not contain melatonin. The ingredients are only herbs. The quality of the supplements of this brand is always excellent.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I add a review after use: although it’s disgusting, the child drank the whole bottle, the drug works, I advise you to use it at the same time !!! The liquid is dark in color, the smell is present. The bottle is equipped with a pipette with dose marks. There is a rather strong aftertaste that repels the use of this drug ... the girl is 9 years old, gave her 1.5 ml, the child grimaced, fukal and washed down with water, falling asleep easily and quickly did not help at all, on the contrary, they suffered for 1.5 hours. Some write that it is a cumulative effect, but I definitely can’t give the child a nasty medicine to calm down when the child is psychologically tuned in already against the medicine. If the child agrees to drink, I will give a second chance. We drank Boiron before, there are 15 doses in a package, we drank 2 at a time, there is no taste, the child himself reminds me to drink, it works well, really calms. If the review was helpful please like it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good drops. Children fall asleep faster and sleep more restfully. In the morning they are more cheerful. I recommend for stressful periods, it will be easier for children to relax and recover.