SG

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is a trust worthy brand. Avocado oil hs lots of goodness to body, both intake or as moisturisor. This dressing is my first trial, surprisingly good! Just yummy, please have a try!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

have been finding good healthy dressing with jalapeno for a while, this is exactly what i need

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

delicious as a dressing i add xtra apple cider vinegar or add dressing to a quacamole

Posted on May 20, 2022

not my favor. the smell is difficult to go with other food. not to go with fish, meat and veggie. Maybe it is my problem.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

love it on vegetables. tasty.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

taste good, little bit sour, great for vegetables salad

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Healthy ingredients for salads / dipping sauce

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The price was cheaper, so I bought it while I was buying something else. I expected it to be spicy because it was dressed with avocado oil and contained habanero, but it was a delicious dressing that dyed as I expected, and I would like to purchase it again. It was a dressing with stool, so I was worried that it would not break during transportation, but it was good because it was packed properly and there was no problem at all.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's irresistible for avocado lovers. Other than me, my family wasn't interested in avocados, and I couldn't buy them just for myself. I'm glad that this is easy to use at any time.