SG

HfromSPhilly
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Keep This On Hand

I keep the Pill supplement form of Cayenne as well as the liquid version on hand for more than one reason. They're a fantastic source of antioxidants and other plant compounds that protect cells and promote health,.. So many benefits of supplementing with Cayenne-- protects your heart, improves digestion, eases pain, clears congestion and maintains a healthy weight. Also a good source of nutrients-- rich in Vitamin C , A, B6 and Vitamin K.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

whenever i feel breathless or feel migraine coming, i take this. it certainly helps alot. I have heard that taking cayenne can even reverse stroke symptoms

bluebug
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I like to keep this around in case of hemorrhaging that may occur. It's just in my safety kit. I haven't used it but cayenne is really excellent for stopping hemorrhaging.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love this, but wish It was a little hotter....you can't really feel the heat when you take it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Perfect. Have always love Dr Christopher products but it's getting more and more expensive. Is it iherb issue or supplier?

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I found this product to work excellent, especially for the amount of capsicum you receive.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good product! A good way to incorporate cayenne without having to taste it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

works right away. the heat units are just right, not weak not too strong. for me, it's a picker upper for my heart

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Cayene pepper is a great herb, it is very good for circulation and I learnt that if you use it for sometime it will improve your eye sight.