SG

Posted on Aug 30, 2021
The bittersweet portion

I used the pills with great effects .. it was out of stock so i order the bottle came right when i had pain in my back and help me to get rid of it it .. a litle bit expensive for 1 month but its perfect if you dont want to consume many pills .

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My son get use to it. Not a good taste, but I always teach my son: Healthy stuff has a weird taste sometimes. I will right more review if he will finished the bottle.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I bought it for my son originally as he is extremely into sports and has growth and overworking issues. I also tried it as a 55-er and next day my usual joint pain wasn't arrived in the morning. Since that I take it too, only problem is that you need 5 mil twice a day, and must take other stuff to get the most of it and it's not cheap, but at least natural unlike most of the pain killers, and hopefully helps the rebuilding process of joints. I would be happy with a gallon size stuff as family size would be less waste of packaging.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

As I started taking it, I accidentally pulled my neck muscle which enabled me to turn it in a normal way on one side. I already had such a case and it usually takes a week or two to get full relief and stop feeling it. This time, while I was taking the syrup ( two-three tablespoons a day) I even forgot I had the strain, and recalled on it after some time, with a surprise it has gone without me noticing all usual discomfort for many days. Approx, it took three days to heal it. Sure this wasn't a serious case, but it proves how the syrup actually works.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Previously we had only used the external salve for various tissue injuries with great results, but when our son badly injured his foot with a crowbar, we thought we'd use both for even quicker results. Happy with the product. Considering it was shipped to Canada, it arrived fairly quickly yet. I would have loved to have it sooner but completely understand with it having to cross the border why it would take a little over a week. My advice is to get it together with the salve before you need it...just be prepared. Or buy it together with a friend or two...less chance it will pass expiry (few years from now) with no one ever needing it. And it goes a long way! Works great for bruises, breaks, sprains, etc.!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It is a smart choice if you are really serious about your health.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Always improves how I feel and am able to do so much more . very good

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

When my husband broke a bone he took this and it really seemed to help with healing and give him energy.

Posted on May 19, 2021

Dr Christopher Complete tissue & bone tissue is an excellent product. I take it every day to help to maintain bone density. It is helpful in the healing of any tissue or bone problem and helps speed up recovery.