SG

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Best female hormone support

I love this product. It is my only herbal menopause support and it works better than bio identical hormones! I used to take them years ago because of a sluggish ovary but started again to see if it would help regulate my hormones from peri menopause and it worked—no more hot flashes or other symptoms—feel like my old self again!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

These have a strong herbal smell, but guess what, they are herbs, so they will! Blessed that they do smell, it's an indication they are fresh. I truly think this product has revved up my ovaries and leveled out some hormonal swings. I'm 42 and trying to conceive my second child, my luck has been pretty rotten up to now and this is my last shot, so I'm paying close attention to levels, FSH, LH....this product seems legit so far.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I find I have less hot flushes while on this product and will continue with this supplement.

good quality product, the pills are gross but easy to swallow and it helped

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I take this formula because I read Dr Cristropher recommended it for prolapse, together with the Hormonal Changease Formula and other measures. I hope it will help!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great product. Love all of their formulas.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm waiting to try it

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

the size is good for daily intake

Posted on May 29, 2013

I was diagnosed with semi blocked fallopian tubes (through hysterosalpingogram). I panicked because I am actively trying to conceive. After researching a lot I found out that the herb that this formula contains have been traditionally used to support fallopian tube health. I also started taking enzymes that eat away scar tissue (Wobenzym) and castor oil packs. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.