SG

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I bought this stuff for the following benefits...stronger nails, hair growth, teeth, and gums, varicose veins, and to enhance the health of my bones. I take this along with Vitamins D3 and K2. I know it's working for I had several varicose veins on my leg. They disappeared in several days. My gums are getting healthier as well. I just ordered my second bottle.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I love this liquid supplement. Has high nutrition herbs in it. I feel it really helps my teeth and bones get stronger. Also helps me sleep better, may be because of the oatstraw? I make sure to shake it well each time and then add apple juice. That's the way I've been able to take it without a hitch.

Love the ingredients in this formula and the idea of getting my vitamins aka calcium in this case from herbs! I love tinctures and this one tastes sweet and goes down easy. Liquid form is usually easier for my body to precede so I feel like I’m actually getting the nutrients compared to some dry pill forms. I’d recommend :) only doing 4 stars since I can’t notice much difference since taking but I’m not sure if I would haha

NatureLove
Posted on Jan 4, 2021

Before I read Dr. Christopher's books I did not know how important calcium is for health. I concentrated on Magnesium but found that this formula is amazing for veins. Unfortunately, I ran out of the product and did not take it for a while but I am just back on. Varicose veins apparently can be caused by calcium efficiency. I had good results with liver detox for veins and dandelion tea but calcium is paramount when eating sugary foods. I take this and tissue and bone formular to keep my bones, teeth etc. strong.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good for bones, bought some for my mom, tease good too!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I’ve tried the children’s formula so I’m excited to try the adult version. But I love the clean ingredients

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Ordered it for my child’s immunity and season allergies. It is great relief while season changes

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

taste like jasmine tea, too sweet for me, but i like it

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I hate taking supplements, especially bigger pills, so I try to buy everything as a drops. This Herbal Calcium currently is my favorite because of it’s great taste, I actually look forward to taking it. Make sure to take it at a different time than your vitamin D!

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

I was curious to try this formula and would say I more liked it than not. It's really good to drink before going to bad because it has a calming and relaxing effect, sweet taste with notes of herbs flavor. Though I can't' say I have noticed a tremendous effect. I think you need to drink a lot of these bottles with a full dropper of liquid each day to see a big difference. But as an additional supplement for overall support and stimulation- it's may be ok, but not a necessity for me.