SG

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Absolutely wonderful for histamine over reactions and autoimmune issues I struggle with. I love Christopher’s products and appreciate their integrity to their products and Dr Christopher’s “recipes”. I would have loved to have been one of his patients.

SazfromIreland
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I’m taking this with the Thyroid Helper for my autoimmune hypothyroid condition/Hashimotos and I think it seems to be making a difference. I’m looking forward getting my thyroid checked again in a few months.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I'm exposed to a lot as a teacher and I bought it at the end of the school year. Dr. Christopher has miracle products.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Amazing product , it really works as stated ! You see the benefits of using rigth away ! Not only help me to improved my immune system , but it also calmed my nerves and gave me a good sense of well being ! Thank you

Posted on May 1, 2021

I took this to calm my immune system that was showing signs of an autoimmune/attacking the joints condition. It didn't work for that. I think it is intended for people who suffer hayfever in the spring. Definitely worth giving it a go if you have hayfever. Dr Christopher's products are of excellent quality and powerfully strong. Good Life to you and good health :)

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

There seems to be new hair growth for 2 family members. Also they generally feel better.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This formula is amazing for seasonal allergies and aiding to quiet an over active immune system with autoimmune diseases.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I bought this to help with my daughter's seasonal allergies and she only began using recently, but I if it works as well as the other Dr Christopher products, I expect for her to not use over the counter products so much any more.

raisedonrealfood
Posted on Dec 5, 2020

I feel better for taking it. Love this brand and it appears to deliver against what it claims. I love that it's super clean as well.