SG

Willicunananxs
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

there is something good with christopher's items. It works well for my dad. he keeps getting allergies. thank you, i have bought it for him several times already. he has pituitary tumor which causes immunodeficiency resulting to allergies, respiratory sinus, skin problems etc. it work so well with him instead of taking steriods again and again.

Did not expect such an effect on my energy. Also it seem to do something to my neck/head joint were I have a smaller compression injury and constant stiffness, pain and cranial to face nerve problems after a `head on` collision long time ago. I also have tyhriod and other hormonal issues, and that is the reason I got this. That part probl. needs longer to have an effect. But all in all after less than two weeks us, I can highly recomend this !

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have used Christopher's Thyroid and Adrenal herbs for probably 10+ years now. Never been dissatisfied with any of their products. I experimented with this product to see if I could replace two products with one. It really worked for me. I take two capsules in the morning and feel great all day. I've had Thyroid issues most of my adult life and my Adrenals were damaged by mercury from dental work. It doesn't take much for my body to let me know if a herb is working or not and these work.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I was looking for something to encompass the multitude of herbs that are useful for balancing your hormones, with all of the problems with environment, food and health issues trying to unbalance everything! With my research, I had narrowed it down quite a bit, but still, so many pills when taken individually! This is a benefit in both cost and combination, far fewer pills to take and a great savings.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Amazing product, good ingredients. It helps me sleep better. Nothing but benefits after using it. I see improvements in my sleep and my mood. I love this brand.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This product really does make a difference. We really like this blend and especially the good results.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I think this product does contribute to helping my adrenal fatigue.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is indeed the master gland in that it revitalises the body. Dr Christopher was a genius.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The quality of this company is superb. It is a very helpful product.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

So far so good, no side effect. Good quality product with natural herb. Will continue to purchase.