SG

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
Very helpful for prostate problem

The effect from this natural herbs helped lots. My dad used to go to toilet few times during the night thus interrupted sleep badly. He noticed the reduced frequency after taking this. Among all other prostate supplements he has tried so far, this is the only one he asked me to reorder. Again vouch for Christopher's. Natural ingredients with good effects.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love this brand - purest ingredients, high quality product. Bought it for my father in-law who lives in Ukraine - 75yrs old. After he used the first bottle he said he noticed great improvement in his urine flow and pain reduction. I sent 2 bottles, most likely will buy more

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

He tried many different tablets but found these the best because they ease urination a lot, like none of the other tablets. He’s been having them for about 3 months now.

normantan
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Have taken it for a month and my frequency to the toilet have fallen from 2 times to zero in the night. I am trying different brands of Prostrate supplements as research and this brand definitely works for me.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I didn't see any effect after taking 3 bottles, but after 4 bottles, I do sense that I get up using bathroom less during sleep. I guess the pill finally start to show results.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I just started using this product and am very happy so far. Since taking this product my flow has been strong, no problem starting to urinate and the post drip is much improved. So far so good.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Christopher's is a trusted brand. I take 2 per day with breakfast for prostate health. No taste. Easy to consume.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I trust I'm all his products. I have trouble with lymph nodes swelling this helped a lot.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

all round prostate product for general maintenance. just keep you toned up and feeling good.