SG

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This does work, but I feel you have to take many pills, so if you have a lot of sinus trouble, stock up on this and take several. Just taking two won't cut if for a bad sinus infection. I would take up to 6 if it's bad. Good ingredients.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This was a great product and really does work! I love all of the Dr. CHRISTOPHER 'S herbal supplements and tinctures because the name backs the product for me-- I have never been disappointed. The quality is exceptional. As always the ingredients are perfect for what they claim to help.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Just one capsule 203x a day helps my cedar fever and year round allergies a lot! Love this brand. Very reliable company and good quality ingredients and a fair price.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

These herbal caps are the perfect substitute for your regular analgesics which are known to adversely affect your liver. I feel instant relief after taking only one cap. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Really helps my husbands allergies, no need to take an allergy pill of OTC medicine. I use it for occasional allergies, as well. Use it year round, with no "build up" where it stops working. It just keeps going!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It does seem to help reducing inflammation, but have to keep taking it for longer periods in combination with using the neti pod every day.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This product does its job to help with sinus problem. It is spicy though and I can only take a half of it. However, if you can handle it, it definitely helps to elevate if you have a sinus infection and cleared up the congestion for sure.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I bought it for my bf and he said its a good help for his sinus problem.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is quality product. Good ingredient. My children taken this supplement, shown improvement.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I use this when i get a headache seems to help me or Fever few