SG

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Excellent quality product

Good quality! Only natural ingredients. For any age. Hemp indeed . The package is small . Has lots of benefits. Good composition. Only improvement . Good for diet. Supplement is really nice. Doesn’t matter the taste . No concern about it !! I am happy about buy it. Next time I will order it for a kid

21204b98-83b6-45e5-a7bd-a61d6f0be33d
4d24ed3f-95ad-4c99-9952-6afc7c80688f
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

The herbs in this product are carefully selected. We did the cleanse for preventative measures, following directions on the bottle. We gave lesser weight people a lesser dose (assuming an average adult size for the recommended 1 full tsp.). Taken as a syrup, benefits are maximized from having touched the tongue and saliva, as opposed to swallowing a pill.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Potent ingredients, so watch out. Taste is bitter and awful. Take a spoonful to the back of the throat and bypass the tongue altogether, if you can. Took 2 days worth and saw little critters excreted, I think. I'm scared of the stuff actually, so I'm going to take my concern to my Functional Medicine practitioner before I proceed any further.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Literally the best in its category. My doctor gave me several products which did very little compared to this one. Easy to take, just need to keep at it. The process can be long and needs fairly long intervals at times. But boy, it really works!!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Antiparasitic helps get rid of worms. Make sure you drink plenty of water and dont consume any sugar products during the 3 days therapy it will help you get quicker results as worms and parasites feed on sugar.

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Really works. Taste shouldnt matter here. It's not supposed to taste good. By my second day I had found some large worms and even liver flukes in my stool. If you think you don't have parasites, you're lying to yourself. Buy this product and take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I've done 2/3 cycles so far using the quick colon formula after them... If this comment gets 10 likes, I'm gonna report back when I'm done with the three cycles. If you see it after the ten likes add another to remind me to update it...

e166f952-dcc5-4790-a3ab-30ddf3849d47
Posted on May 11, 2021

this product tastes so good and it works so well for parasites and candida. I discovered this product through reading some reviews of products from the same brand. So I decided to give it a try and got 2 bottles for the first time. I have bought more after seeing its efficiency. Also I drunk double the recommended dosage and I had no side effects. This is another must have product. Bare in mind that one bottle is quite small, so I would suggest to buy 2 for the first time, and then order more as you work your way into the cleanse by giving yourself one to 2 weeks break.