SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Good

I bought this for my husband who is a cyclist, it was good and gives him enough energy but the price kept on increasing. It was just at 60 something last August, now it increased to 70 something, so might just skip it for now. Tastes good and it' easy to chew.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I consume this few minutes before workout, usually swim, so that by the 30 minutes mark I still have tons of energy to keep going. Highly recommended with slow breakdown so it’s effective over the entire workout!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

The delivery was faster than expected. They are delicious and easy on the stomach. They also taste better than any other gel type. In addition, they are value for money!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Really handy when fuelling on a long run, easy to open. The flavour is really good and no caffeine. A great alternative to messy gels

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Exactly as expected. I usually use a competitor's version (Gu chews) but they are indefinitely out of stock in my country. These cliff blocks are chewier than the Gu chews but do the job perfectly well and taste like gummies.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

These seem to be quickly absorbed and work really well. I usually have a couple around the 45 min mark, and they work well to recharge me and bring up my energy and focus on long and hard mountain bike rides.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Quality is Perfect. Dosage is accurate, result is more energy.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Delicious! Really give energy in training, and easy to digest. will definitely reorder

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Don't know what do I need it for, but it's tasty.

Posted on May 22, 2021

Sometimes the caffeine Bloks are a bit much for the digestive system to progress. I really love the mountain berry Bloks as they are a delicious flavour and easy on the stomach.