SG

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Love a good Clif Bar

I can’t seemingly buy these in Australia as single use but I am a big fan of this variety so buying a box makes perfect sense Clif bars have been my go to when travelling in the States. Great for breakfast or just as a snack to tie you over until the next meal. The oatmeal/raisin/walnut variety is up there with my favourites! Great quality ingredients and subsequent taste!

I love Cliff Bars and they can be a little pricey sometimes. This is a great deal and good value. So delicious and healthy for breakfast or a fast snack. These arrived fresh and my family loves having them around.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

These are a little bit too sweet for my taste, but you can balance them out with pretzels or salted nuts. Would definitely recommend for a long day of hiking or in the outdoors.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

taste amazing... size just right for a good snack.. gives you energy before workout

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Delicious and filling protein bars. Great for on the go. Kids love them too.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

easy to digest. Healthy, tasty choice snack or meal for me on the go.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent taste and quality (and vegan) like all Clifbars! I love them.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

My husband takes one of these along with him on his bike rides (workout) and says he likes the Oatmeal, raisin, Walnut the best!

Posted on Oct 6, 2020

This is probably my favourite oatmeal bar in the Clif Bar range. Similar to what I have made at home but made much better. I bought these bars for when I do bike rides of over 50km (31 miles) as I am not a fan of energy gels, which I find sickly sweet. Likewise for chocolate bars which is where Clif Bars come into play for me. Apricot was a nice option over some other flavours. What I really liked about this flavour: 1. Sweetness is about right. 2. Raisin & walnut gives a good mix of sweet and not so sweet. Good protein mix.. 3. Oatmeal has a firm texture. 4. Size is just right and around 250cals is perfect for exercise burning 700-1200cals per hour. 5. Size and calories are also good for a snack, instead of buying something fried from convenience stores. 5. Packaging is easy to open one handed while riding. Packaging stays together and easy to put back into pocket to dispose of later. What I don't like: 1. Lots of sugar calories. I don't mind while cycling and understand that is how the bar is mixed together. I will buy this again once my current supply runs out. Definitely recommend Clif Bars, love their story and range of flavours.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great taste, great ingredients, it can be too sweet for some people but it's a great healthy snack. I would definitely recommend.