SG

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Peppermint as you know has a cooling effect so it's def good for Summers but the best part is, it's dermatologically approved in helping hair growth. You can use it by mixing it with rosemary essential oil with some carrier oil like jojoba or coconut for better effects. The scent is very minty. The package size is a little small but the quality is def a go.

good essential oil of peppermint. it has a very strong sense of peppermint, I think it's high quality. peppermint is good for good mood and other benefits. please like my comment if you agree with me :)

8ab43dcd-b790-4eee-b54f-53a44bef5222
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I'm the biggest fan of peppermint oil, I have multiple brands and this is the most authentic best peppermint oil i've ever smelled

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love this smell not too strong but sweet. I use it during days of nasal congestion and also covid infection. I can sleep better

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

One of the best quality essential oil brands there are. The scent is so good.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This was my first trial & it proved to be very good. The peppermint scent is very soothing and makes me sleep better.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

High quality oil that I am very happy with and will purchase it again.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Smells exactly like my other expensive brand of peppermint oil, and this is organic and the price is so much more affordable!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Effective in clearing my block nose. I believe in using essential oil from natural herb rather than chemical nasal spray.

Posted on May 5, 2022