SG

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

got colour 05 sand but it’s still a bit ashy for my NC25 skin. able to tone it back with concealer and setting powder. high coverage with just one layer. makes your skin smooth and flawless!! i have pitted scars and this makes it less visible!!!! and the staying power is strong. can’t recommend this enough

I got a compliment from a friends while using this product. And now she wants me to buy one for her also. I love it, it’s not heavy on the face and it’s melted on my skin really well.

a63aba35-317a-408e-ad66-c356fd41ba4c
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Clio is one of the brands i trust when it comes to cushions. Coverage is good but note that this is not mask friendly but still, overall a good buy.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

If you have not really a lighter skin color, I would not recommend this. This is the darkest color in the series, but it's still too light for person who has a darker skin tone. However, the texture was good, good coverage for blemishes and dark spots. I just concerned color. I wish they had darker color selection so I can use it...

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I’m nc25, I was afraid it won’t match my skin tone, but it actually sets very nice on the skin, with a bit of glow. If you like the matte finish then it’s not for you.. And it has a very good coverage as well.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Excellent cushion, this tone is ideal for my skin, so light and airy Just perfect!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Texture is great and it covers sun spot well. You don’t need to apply concealer. Enjoy this product!!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Cushion in 05 sand is way darker than the lighter shade 04. If you're slightly tanner than 04 this shade of cushion will not be for you

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

great product, good value for money

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

very good! cover good! But oilly..