SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Great coverage

I haven't been able to use this concealer as much since I got a pretty light color and I currently have a tan, but the 4-5 times I used it once I got it I really loved it. The coverage is really good, I haven't had issues with flaking or skin texture. Also the packaging is really nice and the size is good for a concealer.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this concealer. It covers well and it looks natural. The color is very nice too. I am fairly pale with a neutral/warm undertone and I purchased the shade "linen." It's just the right paleness and undertone and it matches perfectly. I either apply just the concealer and pat it out with my finger or a brush or I mix the concealer with a bit of face lotion and apply it like a foundation/tinted moisturizer.

This Concealer is the highest coverage concealer that hides blemishes, dark spots and under eye circle. 😍👏🏻 the shade is perfect for my skin tone.

3e7ec84e-6a3c-4d63-952d-7cd8ebdcc351
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

high coverage, good shade :) would recommend

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This brand, I heard, is the Korean equivalent of Mac. I didn't notice the resemblance. Well, it seems to cover pigment spots perfectly, but I emphasized peeling of the skin.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from French

I know the clio brand very close to the mac brand, very very covering but leaves marks in the wrinkles

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good for whites. Dense, covers redness. One minus - can clog pores if you do not moisturize the skin before applying

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Very good to use sisters can rush.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022