SG

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It’s a great palette! am a beginner in make up and recently started getting into eyeshadows, I searched for a palette which could give me a daily pinkish look and I think I found the one! It’s long lasting, pigmented just in the right amount and extremely easy to blend! It’s smaller than I expected but still a great palette overall with great shades. If my review helped you I would really appreciate if you could leave a like :)👍🏻

58d92526-7e2c-4523-9976-10c33b738066
e6a13f94-cdd8-4758-8147-288dac91a0a4
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I love the color and quality of the eyeshadow palette. You can do a daily simple pinkish look or a glam look with the glitter ones. The texture is very soft to blend, color is pigmented, and it is easy to blend. The color stays on for a long time. I use this almost every day and I travel with it, super handy.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I think this palette suits warmer skin tones rather than cool toned skin. this pink is closer to an orange pink rather than the baby pink color. the eyeshadows itself, I would say, is your average korean shadow where it isnt every pigmented. comparing it to a romand eyeshadow, I say they are pretty much the same, but this is more expensive. the texture is a little more powdery compared to other eyeshadows and they hold pretty well. the glitter shadows are really good and is probably my favourite part of the palette. the included brush is pretty stiff and not very pleasant to use at first.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

So cute . I use the darker pink colors on this . The glittery ones are not sticking to my brush and I can’t understand the color it suppose to do lol .. so this colors not good . But others great very pigmented . It got only 4 because 2 colors are useless .

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I'm useing the darkest pink for my eyebrow because my hair color is similar the color. It is very natural for me. And the other colors are for eyeshadow. I really like those color!!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

So beautiful palette, with great matte, toper and metallic shades, super pigmented, just great!

b071b0f6-f1ab-4b9d-9511-799a472dfbc2
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The colors are gorgeous, great pigment and the glitter eyeshadows are amazing.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Easy to blend, colour pay out and shimmers are amazing. Good for dayly using and for going out make up.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Not so pigmented..but it’s good for korean eye make up look since it’s korean pallette..

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

i love clio palettes and this is no different. great price from iherb, great color story, and great texture