SG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

the perfect pencil eyeliner that does not budge and make you look like a raccoon or panda after a few hours of wearing which is very important for oily skinned person like me who doesn’t like touch ups and cleaning smudges on a busy schedule. will definitely order again as it is now a staple on my make up kit. a pencil liner i can trust and rely on for making my eyes look good. the size is also perfect with its slim tip makes application easy for people with chinky eyes. i use it everyday for work. no strong scent.

de3b0ddb-ebfd-41e6-9bf4-f6dd78ff05e1
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love a good eyeliner pencil, that will hold on all day and will not smudge. I've found my love with Clios Sharp so Simple. I use it mainly on the waterline, and it doesn't run or smudge. It's slick, slim, and a bit hard on the first touch but the next swipe glides on easily.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This eyeliner is so awesome! I am 23 years of age and I have heard of this brand since I was a teenager but havent used it until now! The quality is great and it glides smooth on your eyelids. The packaging make it so the eyeliner isnt big so you can do detail with it! The black color is very rich and shows up very well too!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

No scent , for eyelids use , i’ll update you about the quality with the time for more credibility … the size is standard nice package, thé composition is rich the texture slides nicely for sensitive eyes benefit, my first try the coverage is not bad the color is rich , my concern is waterproof eye pencil that doesn’t fade …age 29 …

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This eyeliner is quite water proof. It does smudge a tiny bit, but much less than other stick eyeliners. It also small, so I can create a thin line with it. I'm pleased with it.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I find the tiny liners are so ideal for the tight-line the eyes after I'm finished with my eyeliner. it's so crisp and pigmented.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My new favourite eyeliner! It applies very smoothly with no drag, and lasts all day. I’ve ordered a few more so I’m not without :)

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

hands down best gel liner i’ve used. am a makeup artist and immediately stock up this one for my studio. aannnddd it’s half price from my local beauty store

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

One if the best eye liner pencil I have tried. This is even better than many high end brands. Pigment is intense and easy application. I have teary eyes and oily skin but this really last.