SG

Posted on May 11, 2022

What can I say about the quality?! This is my favorite brand. The taste and ingredients are excellent. I’ve been cooking with it for several years and love that I can substitute it for soy sauce and sometimes sub for Worcestershire. This week I used it in cream of mushroom soup and a pot roast. Tasty.

6440d124-5654-4006-aff4-fce9aab4497b

Great alternative for soya sauce which is now known to cause many problems, mainly inflammation and hormonal problems. You can use it with sushi, salads, asian foods, cooked veggies etc. بديل صحي للصويا صوص اللي الدراسات ذكرت أنها تسبب مشاكل صحيه (مشاكل هرمونات، والتهابات، الخ). ممكن تستخدمونها مع السوشي، السلطات، الاكل الاسيوي، الخضار المطبوخه، الخ

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This soy sauce is not too salty, which I love, and it’s just slightly sweet. Very balanced flavour and you won’t notice it’s soy free. I love making fried rice with this, seasoning with some garlic salt and pepper. Must try item if you’re looking for a healthier choice for soy sauce.

471af777-fa5c-42db-bd06-2da55c4cd7d9
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I really enjoy this condiment for many reasons. One ingredient. I use it to splash on my salad, and in my stir fry at the last minute. No soy (which I don't use) so it is a perfect addition to my food enhancement. The quality is supreme because it's organic!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love the organic ingredients in this bottle and that it doesn't contain soy. It still smells like the regular soy sauce and tastes similar too. It works really well in dishes that call for soy sauce. Even though it doesn't contain soy, it is still of good quality.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I can use coconut aminos every day, its great with different recipes including salmon and asian noodles. It tastes so nice and no need to add salt at all. Size is great and the packaging too. Ingredients are clean and organic, one the best coconut aminos in terms of quality in the market

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

As a breast cancer survivor who eats paleo, I've given up soy. I wasn't sure if this would measure up for my version of "fried rice" (ie: cauliflower). Turns out this is better than anything I've used. While it has a similar flavour to soy sauce, it is not as sharp, nor as salty. It's sweeter and has a lot more body. Better consistency. It's also low calorie. I'm so glad I found an alternative to soy sauce/tamari sauce. Excellent and will definitely use and order this product again. It's now a staple in my kitchen. I had no expectations when I ordered this product to try, but was just trying to stick to my eating style. It's a pleasant surprise, exquisite taste.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I've ordered this three times now, as a substitute for soy sauce. It's low in sodium compared to soy sauce (270mg per tablespoon). The taste and quality is good. It's a good size too, it lasts for awhile. Highly recommend if you need a lower sodium or soy free sub.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I recently decided to go soy-free due to my Hashimoto's to see if it will help my symptoms, but giving up soy sauce definitely was the hardest. I discovered this Coconut Aminos thing and it is a different sort of taste but a good enough alternative. I like having it with some coconut oil and honey in my stir fry. The size of the container is a bit small, would have been nicer if there was a bigger one as I use it often! All in all worth it.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

A yummy, healthy, quality product that tastes great and is an ingredient I can trust is good for us. My daughter recommended I try it. She is right. I use it and get exactly the right taste. Whenever I have a light order with free shipping using Aussie Post I find the size of the bottle means I can add or subtract a few bottles. It is securely packaged and arrives in good condition. Great product.