SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Codeage Fermented Digestive Enzymes has great qualities that are helping me with my stomach. The benefits of these ingredients that are in this supplement help with my irritable bowl movements. I am feeling better since taking this. My stomach doesn't grumble anymore since taking these enzymes. I have increased energy not so sluggish. The product came packaged well. the capsules have no taste. Easy to swallow.

1e963171-5584-42fd-ae8d-e232ae298500
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love that this product contains probiotics as well as prebiotics. When I was looking at the ingredients, it feels very comprehensive and balanced. The capsule prevents any odd tastes & it's easy to take! Lots of other products have you take 3/day and this is all in one! I've been taking it for a few weeks and can definitely feel a difference When picking supplements, especially gut ones, it's important to have potent and non-GMO ingredients, and this one has that. Since I've been using it, feel a bit more energy and focus, less bloating. Saw immediate results in improved digestion. Would highly recommend!!

c5a7a3fd-4e28-4e13-b26a-3b1692cb7258
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I really love this product and plus it has prebiotics and probiotics too, which is a great plus. As I am getting older my digestive system has become sluggish and the Code Age digestion fermented digestive enzymes helps me with that. I am able to have regular bowel movements when I take this product. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

its tome for me to write a review after a week of using it...at the first 3 days you really see the difference..am using other type of anti gas-enzymes product as well from iherb...but seems this one is more effective from me...and i only consume 1 tablet per day unlike the other brand need to take 2 tablet per day.....also this product is much cheaper at high concentration..money wise..i keeps me releasing my gas from mouth and from the @$$ which is not happened to me and very rare happened to me..thats why i really like this product highly recommend this product for those who are suffering from bloating of stomach after meal..

Posted on May 26, 2022

I was googling what to do about bloating g after I eat and come across fermented digestive enzymes. I've been taking this for about a week and find I'm no longer having stomach issues or bloating! I'm assuming that since the product contains probiotics, there will be many more benefits to taking this pill... especially at my age!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I’ve been taking these enzymes faithfully for the past couple of weeks. I’ve noticed a decrease in bloating while also experiencing less reflux/heartburn. Definitely good for the gut!! Much less intestinal distress since taking them. Great quality ingredients and a huge help for my digestion They’re easy to swallow, no bad taste…very effective!! Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised how good this Enzymes worked right away. Not just helped with digestion, but I wasn’t hungry for hours after taking it. I love that it has anti-bloating Enzyme blend as well. All the ingredients are simple and great and organic! Please keep this formula forever!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This has really helped with my tummy troubles. I can eat many foods now that caused me pain and trouble before. I noticed less gas and bloating also. Just all around better feeling after eating. I love all the natural organic high quality ingredients. I feel I can trust them better. The capsule is easy to swallow with no after taste. I am so happy I found this and can easily recommend it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The quality of the product is very high. My nutritionist says these enzymes are a A class product and I am trusting her. The package is small and nice. Can not tell about the impact on my body because I have been taking it for few days and anyway feeling great, but I trust my nutritionist.