SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Immune System Mega Booster!!!

Taking supplemental beef thymus helps support a healthy immune system, while helping reduce allergies, inflammation in the body, and energy metabolism! Taking thymus, you get an abundance of B vitamins, along with many other minerals. It also contains thymosin, which aids in development of new healthy T Cells. Being grass fed, this is as clean as it gets, and you cannot beat the price! I have taken thymus for years on and off and it works wonders, especially with cold and flu season (now add covid to the list of viral nasties) As a individual with certain immune issues, my experience with thymus has been amazing and it has completely changed my life. Thanks Codeage for making a grass fed beef organ line, that IS affordable.

688a782d-a25a-47e2-b8e6-f219d1504a60
3cdadd39-5787-4422-ad09-12acdaf39647
Posted on May 18, 2022

I love the high quality ingredients in this. Love that it uses Grass Fed and Pasture Raised Beef as the source. That really makes a difference for me. This is a great supplement for the immune system as a whole. The capsules are a good size and easy to swallow too which is helpful. I am happy with this one.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Having an autoimmune disease, I need to take various vitamins. I bought beef thymus because it is high in many vitamins including b12 and is know to boost ones immune system. It also has anti inflammatory benefits which is great for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis sufferers. I've been taking this for a little over a week and feel like I am feeling less tired. I also feel like I am not hurting as much with my arthritis. excited to see if this supplement helps with help with my other ailments. this product is very reasonably priced for a grass fed non gmo product!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have had this for a few weeks and have liked the product a good bit. There doesn’t seem to be an aftertaste like some other supplements I have taken. The size is decent to swollen. I am hoping I can try my daughter on this as it is supposed to work for food allergies. She should be able to swallow them. I took them first and they seem to be what we were looking for.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I really like this supplement because it's grass-fed an pasture-raised. These are the same qualities I look for in my food, so my supplements should meet this requirement too...and this one does! The ingredients are simple and pure - nothing extra is added, and that's important to me. And this is easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My doctor recommended Codeage for my very sensitive stomach. He knew that I would have heartburn, burps or aftertaste when taking these and he was right. The improvements that I have seen: -Decrease in my need for allergy pills -Wounds heal must faster and with less irritation. These supplements are very affordable and high quality.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love that these are made with grass fed beef! The size of the capsules are not too huge, which is really important to me, and it does not leave a gross taste in my mouth after I take it either. I have not been taking them for long, but I plan to keep them in my regular supplement routine.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

So I'm pretty pleased with the Beef Thymus. It's another great addition to my overall supplement collection. As with all of my supplements I recognize that it does take time to fully realize the complete benefits of a newly-added supplement. I'm used to great quality so far and I expect this will be as well. As will each iHerb supplement that I've ordered, I'm pleased with the packaging as well as the presentation of the bottle.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like codeage products because they are well made with attention to quality. This is gluten Free, non GMO and cGMP certified. It is made from grass-fed, grass-finished, pasture-raised beef which is better for me and better for the cows. They are easy to swallow and dont leave an aftertaste. This is very good for my immune system. After barely going anywhere during covid I was going out now and picking up every bug there is. This is helping my immune system, and I am not getting sick now

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I am loving Codeage supplements, I've tried many brands and I can tell about quality and freshness. Codeage are so fresh, you can tell they are high quality! I love that they are grass-fed, with absolutely no fillers or unnecessary toxic ingredients. Thymus is excellent for the immune system and I love that it also contains beef liver!