SG

Posted on May 25, 2022
Excellent Multiblend Capsules

The capsules are easy to take and easy to incorporate in any diet. I love that the capsules ensure that I get a good amount of protein and nutrients. Since this product has multi collagen and joint blend it covers those in one capsule well. I’ve only been taking it for a bit but I can say that the quality is good - my stomach doesn’t get upset. I usually take this along with some multivitamin gummies from a leading brand.

b259acdb-7ca1-418b-9c18-14d3bc83004f
b98b2ca4-24b3-4ff9-86ff-825a35a33633
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is the first collagen product I found that includes turmeric and boswellia. Very convenient to put them in one supplement. Capsules are easy to swallow and are not powdery. After 1 week on the supplement I'm already starting to notice minor improvements and my joint pain. The style of the bottles because I can easily stack my codeage bottles on the shelf to take up less space.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My husband and I have been using this product for few months. We have noticed a little relief from joint pain. We will continue for more results. Very pleased with this product. Easy to swallow. Nice not to have to worry about consuming in fluid form each day.

ce5bfe5b-b8eb-4510-8d3d-47aa08188821
6cda4f1d-7056-47bc-bb7e-f3365f1fccf5
b935fd57-d172-4c77-81a8-5a442a444977
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I used to take 3 separate supplements for joint health, hair and nail and skin. As you can imagine, the sheer number of capsules in my pill box is A LOT. And sometimes I totally skip all the pills because that's just way too many pills to be bothered. I gave up on taking them. This Hydrolyzed multi collagen protein + Joint Blend replaces all three. I feel like this is a total consolidation. I take 3 capsules a day and notice my joints feel better, and my nails have not been cracking, and skin is clear and good. And only 3 pills rather than that whole big bunch. I am relieved and happy.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This supplement is fantastic!!!! After working out I used to feel discomfort on my knees which I don’t anymore. It has no fillers and no aftertaste. I used to but several supplements to be able to get everything this one has. Now I only have to buy one. Will definitely recommend.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I am trying to avoid a knee replacement for a few years so my doctor recommended taking something like this to help. I have bought several other supplements from this company and have always been happy with the quality. This is from grass fed animals so they are getting to live like they should which is important to me. I like that it also has turmeric which is good for inflammation and it is all in one place so I dont need a separate supplement. They are easy to swallow which is sometimes a problem for me. After a few weeks of taking them I am able to move better in the morning when I get up so I will keep taking these

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Most collagen only has a side benefit for your joints. I really like that this one is a joint blend, concentrates on your joints. This is the most convenient packaging large opening and it’s easy to get out what you need without capsules getting caught on the lip of the bottle and spilling across the counter.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I buy a lot of supplements from this company because the quality is very good. There are no fillers and they are Non GMO cGMP Certified. They have 5 Types Collagen and it is from Grass-Fed + Pasture Raised animals which is much more humane and healthier. They are easy to swallow and dont have a weird taste. I have been taking them for about a month and I am feeling less creaky and am having an easier time with stairs

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is a great addition to maintaining a healthy supplement regimen. At 35, I am still in the prime of my life, but in order to stay there, I've started to be more discerning about the supplements I take, and the quality of them. This met every quality check on my list, and is completely tasteless on top of that, with zero aftertaste also.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I've been taking this product for about a month and have been very pleased with it. I regularly take collagen and with this brand I've noticed a significant improvement in my nails. They are stronger and are growing nicely. The capsules have no scent or taste and no aftertaste. This is a high quality collagen and I recommend it.