SG

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Awesome Keto helper!

My husband is the keto diet and travels a lot. He was complaining to me recently that he was feeling tired often. I started putting these in his vitamins and he commented on he did not what had changed (these pills) but it was making a big difference in his energy levels. It also gave me peace of mind that he was staying hydrated better when I know he is not drinking enough water.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is the most helpful product for anyone who want to do water fast and is afraid of headache and dizziness . I hate the taste of other oral electrolytes. This one is two pill with no taste at all. I recommend taking it with large glass of water to keep yourself hydrated.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have never been able to drink water regularly and I know how important it is that is why I looked for a substitute to keep me hydrated, I have also started the keto diet and these pills have helped me with my headaches, I feel more energetic, I am satisfied with them

My husband & I love this!! We had some bad tasting drinks that were supposed to help hydrate us. When we had long volleyball tournaments we would drink it before and after to ensure we were hydrated. However it was pretty nasty. I love that we found it in pill form so we can stay hydrated. It helps my husband from cramping & it’s so easy to take. Amazing

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is an excellent electrolytes supplement. It really has helped with my leg cramping. This is also great with a full glass of water after work out. This has great quality ingredient and it is non GMO. Pills are a good size to swallow with no taste. This company always has the best ingredients. Very happy.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Electrolytes are so important to take mostly during summer but most of them are not quality and they are full of fillers. I love taking capsules, no taste or anything. Great hydration and I don’t have leg cramps anymore. They are not just for keto but also if you do any sport, or any workout, if you use a sauna or if you like to fast.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have been Keto for several years and it’s always hard to find products I can take. I am so glad I found this. The capsules are easy to swallow and gives me the extra hydration and boost I need after working out. The packaging is clean and simple. I love it!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I periodically get painful leg and foot cramps at night. I tried some other products that didn’t provide any benefit. When I heard about this product I was very excited to try it. I am happy to say that these work great and I have not had any cramps since starting to take these electrolytes.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It’s a wonderful product! I am so happy that I finally found this. I used many different electrolyte products, liquid, capsules, but they were all missing something. I really like that how simple this item is. Perfectly balanced combination of the ingredients with no additives. Good quality and nice packaging.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Good amount of magnesium and potassium. I picked it because the potassium and magnesium is much higher than many other electrolyte products out there. I have been living the keto lifestyle for a year and a half, so I need my electrolytes. It meets my electrolyte needs. No leg cramps like I used to get before using this. It has helped my sleep too.