SG

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
One of the best on the market for sure!

I have tried several turmeric supplements and this one by far is the most efficient one. After a couple of weeks of taking Codeage fermented turmeric supplement I noticed a difference in my joints. Also, about a week ago I felt like I was getting sick so I doubled the dose for a couple of days and miraculously my symptoms were gone within 48 hrs. This supplement also helped me improve my digestion. Codeage Turmeric is a little powerhouse and definitely worth investing in.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I sometimes have trouble swallowing pills, this is not one of them! I like that I can take with or without food without any problems. It does not give an aftertaste or burning as some do. No side effects as of this time. Excited to find a product with many of the herbs I was looking for in ONE pill!

I'm so happy with this product and the good effects on my health. I've noticed my joints aren's as stiff as before when I wake up and it has reduced the inflammation throughout my whole body greatly. It has good quality ingredients and they all work together so well since they're all anti-inflammatory.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Before I started to take this I was not able to stand and do my dishes as my back would feel lit was on fire. I would do a few dishes and have to sit down . Since I have been taking it I have noticed a vast improvement in my mobility and flexibility. Easy to take, easy to open container, nice quality supplement.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This product has been very helpful keeping the inflammation I have in my joints down to a level where I can function without pain meds. It does take a week before you see any results, but it is better than having to constantly take pain medications. It has made my life much more comfortable.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have taken turmeric on and off for a couple of years now. I can't always tell if it does anything for me, but after using this one for about 10 days, I can tell a big difference in knee pain that I have been having. And in my nutritional life, I am always trying to add fermented foods to my diet as they have so many health benefits. It makes me wonder if this is the reason I notice a bigger difference with this one

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Just started taking these, but i can tell the difference between these and what i was taking. Being fermented and liposomal seem to make a big difference. They have helped my inflammation quite alot. I put them in my morning smoothie and they help all day. The quality is really good also. I was using two separate products, but like this combination of ingredients. Will order again!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I take turmeric to help with daily joint pain. These Liposomal fermented turmeric capsules make that easier to control my inflammation with the ginger and black pepper included in the ingredients. There’s is no bad taste and this antioxidant will benefit and improve my cognitive function as well. I look for quality products to help with health issues and aging and this package is a thirty day supply.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been taking this for about 2 weeks now and I am loving it. My favorite part about it is all the ingredients. It is exactly what I was looking for in a supplement . If you are looking to take a turmeric supplement this is one is by far the best.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I saw a great improvement with my knee pain. Amazing for inflammation. I tried so many with no results. There is no taste or aftertaste, just benefits. Great for arthritis or any joint pain. It makes a difference to have quality ingredients in your supplements! Also it is a great antioxidant!