SG

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Sugar free Coffeemate for those on KETO! Get this!

I've been on a keto journey since mid May 2021. I've lost 22kg to date. I love me some vanilla caramel coffees and teas so I am super stoked to find this sugar free flavour from Coffeemate. I am hooked. So delicious and that makes me happy. I have it every single morning in my beverage to start off my day. Highly recommend to yall.

98bb9190-c32f-4f5a-a0dd-fe560fda2309
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Never tried a coffee creamer in my life and this was way better than I expected! Now my new problem is that I can't stop drinking coffee lol. I use just 1 tsp with 1 tsp of stevia and I love it! but my gf does not even use stevia or sugar anymore, she just adds 1 tsp of this creamer that's it! Highly recommended!

03f50f56-c17b-42c9-be14-d1d31fab254d
Posted on May 15, 2022

I normally use regular coffee mate powdered creamer but I saw this and wanted to give it a try just for something different. My first cup of coffee was way too sweet. Made a new cup and didn't add any sweetener,... my coffee came out much better. Nice caramel flavor, still a bit sweet, but I did enjoy the hint of caramel flavor. Because of the sweetness I will more than likely just use this for an occasional afternoon treat. The quality is good!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I can't believer this is so delicous. I tried in the morning with nescafe black coffee and it taste so perfect, My new fave. Glad I found this.

5fced6e8-74bb-434c-88fe-9f0108e5fe65
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Very healthy , quality good Taste good Usage and size enough I like the package I like it for diet and healthy lifestyle Good for digestion Serving and frequency enough for my use Can be added to many recipes Many benefits for health , for gut , for digestion. , for dieting No additional ingredients

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Even though the package is small, it lasts a long time. I use half a teaspoon / spoon + milk + coffee and it turns out a very tasty drink. if you are on any diet you can just drink it with coffee, no milk. Unfortunately, somewhere in the middle of the jar, the taste becomes boring and now I use this creamer less often.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love the flavor! I always just put a little bit in my coffee to give it a tint of flavor and it really makes my coffee very delicious. The only thing I don’t like about is the lid, feels like the coffee mate will clog easily in a very humid place like HK. Overall a great product!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I came across this product by accident and am so glad i did! Being lactose intolerant and on a keto diet - this product is a lifesaver! It adds awesome flavour and creaminess (they carry 4 different types) to any beverage. Do take note though that each teaspoon has 15kcal - so be careful of how much you add if you're counting your calorie intake