SG

Posted on May 11, 2022

My 2 year old son’s doctor - his naturopath actually - recommended that we take Manuka Honey daily, especially in winter as an immunity booster and natural supplement. Manuka Honey with a UMF of 18+ is the best quality for improved immunity. Just 1/4 teaspoon is enough for a dose. The taste isn’t bad either.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

the great product, natural taste, pure quality, pure raw ingredient, will buy again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

manuka has been really good if you have bacteria infection especially the start of sore throat

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I still have not received it, but it should be good since the UMF is more than 18

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Quality brand and have been using it. Take a spoonful of honey without diluting helps to calm the irritating throat

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

the best Manuka honey, great taste and quality, good for health , will buy again and highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

tastes great. I stir 1 ts with water each morning for to give me power during day.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

The smell is not a common honey smell. It's a bit sour, but it's grade 18 from a company that knows it, so I bought it with confidence in the quality ingredients and efficacy.

f8deb8e6-357b-49a3-b5c6-45f2c1b91b9d
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Because of acute gastritis, I was recommended by a friend to try Manuka to improve it. This is a little cheaper than buying it in the store. I hope it will be better for my stomach after eating it.