SG

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Not horrible taste

It is my first day of trying it. The taste is acceptable. I took one and gave one to my daughter . I feel like it is helping us controlling cold symptoms. I feel better after having it . Update1 : after hours of opening it , my 2 years son spelled the whole bottle on the floor 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

c66808d5-4103-4c07-a529-9d197655c930
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Oh my goodness!! This stuff is fantastic!! If I feel a cold, etc coming on I take a teaspoon and go to bed. It makes me sleep so hard and wake up feeling all better! I've used it with the following combo for covid in a whole lot of people... Olive leaf extract and rosehips with a teaspoon of Nutribiotic potassium ascorbate got our entire family (including my non-vaxxed 80-year-old mother-in-law) through covid with relative ease (my mother in law barely knew she was sick) and she is in a seriously at-risk group for 4 separate reasons. I never even got sick and I have taken care of a LOT of actively sick people who tested positive. I also used L-Lysine, Quercetin, Vitamin d with vitamin k, and zinc (all from Thorne Labs - Thorne makes the BEST and purest supplements). I also gave everyone at least one strong infusion of nettle tea from Frontier Herbs. It's a winning combo!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Package shipped so fast. Ingredients with right composition to have good benefit of my immune system. I will use it when I got cold, it helps me to recover so quick. I like this supplement very much. Will definitely order more for my entire family. It's all you need for immune support during the flu season!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I think this really helped clear up a mild persistent chesty cough - had it for several weeks and within a week of starting to take this it had pretty much cleared up. I like taking a liquid version as well, I think it probably gets absorbed and put to work more quickly. (I've taken caps in the past.)

Quality is excellent , this glycerine-based olive leaf extract is an important antioxidant with super high ORAC value ... Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a very good quality olive leaf extract, well known and reputable brand from Australia. Definitely good for viruses, fungi etc. I take the liquid instead of worrying about eating capsules. It usually comes with a small measuring cup on the lid. Store it at room temp. Taste to me is fine (as expected) but some people or kids might do better with the flavoured versions.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The quality of the product is good. Ordered 3 bottles and they were delivered in a well packaged box. It took 3 days from ordering to delivery. Overall, great product and service.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Been searching high and Low for this product as I used to purchase in Australia. Found this gem in iHerb at a good price. Helps to strengthen immunity!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

So I purchased the olive leaf pills but realized this is what I actually needed. I have been taking this but I don’t think it’s been long enough to see the effects the benefits alone is enough for me to keep buying.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Acceptable taste even it is a bit sweet to me. I try it because someone recommends it as a very good supplement to maintain the immune system in our body.

0fa6d892-087a-49d5-905b-afd31e4713c6