SG

Based on 2,223 Ratings
1,749
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
7,092

I trust this Comvita brand based on previous reviews and reputation locally. I can really tell the difference as the taste is very different from other local cheaper options! I usually take a daily dosage of 1 tsp to 1 Tbsp so that I can enjoy the benefit of this honey.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

You can order this tension free to India. Shipping is inclusive of customs and you need not paying anything. I herb may need to improve the packaging in India. The honey doesn't need reviews. Its a magical product that made me ship it from the other end of the world. It has the potential to solve most of your health problems.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

The Best Manuka Brand Ever! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

My son woke up coughing and crying in the middle of the night, it was really scary seeing having crying, being afraid, saying his throat hurt so much. His breath was heavy ( difficulty breathing) and I was thinking maybe we should go to the E.R. I said I will try this honey, I gave him a tsp of this, and a cough syrup, echinacea syrup, and I gave him a massage with coconut oil, and rubbed a chest rub. I also gave him salt water in nebulizer. After crying for a while he fell asleep and he woke up feeling much better.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Oh My God! Where did God bring this thing from? It's incredibly delicious, I feel like I'm eating a divine delicacy. A very expensive product but it is worth it. Especially since it has so many good qualities, I feel much stronger since I put the honey in my tea. I also eat it more than the jar because it tastes good to me. Please buy it, don't leave this honey alone one more moment. Amazing

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Loved the taste. The quality is on par with many of the Manuka honey I have tried before. I loved this size as it is perfect for a family of 3 - 4. Taking it once a day in the morning before breakfast helps energise me. The benefits of taking Manuka are outstanding. I remember having a sore throat in the morning, after taking a spoon of Manuka honey, it cleared my sore throat and made me feel immediately better. :)

Posted on Aug 26, 2022