SG

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I occasionally get persistent itches which only hydrocortisone cream will clear up. I used to have to stock up on this cream when I visited the US but I haven't been able to do that in some time. It's fantastic to be able to order it here, and iHerb was the best value option.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

We live in a very humid, hot climate in which I often break out with a heat related rash. Cortizone 10 rapidly soothes the hot itchy feeling I get from the rash and makes me forget that I have it. The quality of the product seems to be very high. It is creamy, spreads well and you do not need much.

Bought this for myself and my family. It is pretty effective and value-for-money. It is also not drying since it contains aloe as a moisturizer. It does not have a strong scent and isn't sticky nor oily. Hence, you can easily wash it off your fingers after application. Overall, I am quite happy with the product! Items were well-packed and delivery was real fast!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I use it during winter time when I have phases of itches in my legs. It really calms itching down so I do recommend it... the price is fair and you don't have to use a lot. Mark ✔ if it helps🙏

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Perfect, have used this before and it works brilliantly, and ordering from iherb has been so much cheaper than buying it here. Have tried a few cortizone creams over the year and this is definitely the best one, not greasy at all, soaks in quickly and works fast.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Got it very fast! Better price than we can buy it from a store in US. We have not been able to find it in stores in Canada.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I suffer frm eczema and very sensitive skin on my hands. This has been great at keeping me from itching and scratchibg my skin. Its very gently, and I love the added aloe!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love using this cream for itchy skin due to eczema and psoriasis. I like to layer it underneath another moisturizer or lotion for best results.