SG

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Excellent! unexpected result

I have normal skin in my whole life. But I got eczema after covid vaccination. I m very sad because I got medicine from Dr but still no help for 6 month. I ve also try so many skin product but can't stop the terrible itchy. It prone up from a bean size to whole neck in 6 month. Very red, hot, swell, rough...... I saw so many positive review on this healing lotion so I decide to order, I just apply 3 three times up to now, it seems not bad, at least grade 10 itchy down to grade 2 itchy, the skin looks improved. I am very looking forward to get better or back to normal. I apply with Cerave or Sibu oil.

365cc7c3-fbc2-4798-9a97-fc2af21c23fe
VickiD
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Works well for my eczema. For about one whole 24 hour period, I wasn’t itchy and it helped heal a bit too simply because i wasn’t scratching. I applied it twice in two days and then went back to normal Lotion for extra dry skin. It’s fine.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My daughter has quite delicate skin. She works in daycare and must wash her hands very frequently and it dries and chaps her skin. I bought this Intensive Healing Lotion for her to use at work and it has made a very positive difference in her hands. It helps prevent the drying and cracking, especially around her knuckles. She has used many different brands and she tells that this lotion is one of the best. I am very pleased with how well it performed and would suggest it for anyone with extremely dry and chapped skin.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

first time trying this cortizone lotion for my daughter’s eczema. The size is big and convenient packaging. It has no smell and easy to add to her routine.

d8457b60-fa79-4bd2-b2d7-462c5260a133
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This lotion works so well for my seasonal eczema. I have only used it for less than a week but it drastically helped me with my skin issues. The size is just enough, and it seems that it will last for a long time because a little goes a long way.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Nothing works as well on my dry hands (especially in winter) as this product. It works so well that my 12 year old started using it on her hands when they were bothering her. You do not need to use much, so it lasts for a long time. It's not heavy or oily...excellent product!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Excellent product. Saved my life and my sanity. Been using for 2 weeks and it really helps reduce my eczema spots all over my hands and legs thats been there for many years despite using different types steroids and herbal creams to no avail. Hopefully the spots will clear up fully in a couple of weeks more. Best eczema healing lotion ever!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Works miracles. We bought 3 different creams just in case, for different purposes. These are not sold in Europe at all and works better than the ones we get from the local pharmacy.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

this product is amazing. cleared up severe breakouts in 3 days. have ordered more super happy after trying lots of other products will not use anything else now.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Best eczema cream that is not as weak as an ordinary, off-the-shelf moisturizer AND not as strong and potentially toxic as a full-on corticosteroid!