SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It comes in a very solid bottle; all the bottles and packaging of this brand are great. The serum is scentless and colourless and it comes out with a pump, which is very handy. The serum is very much soothing, and a bit hydrating, but not much; it is great for skin redness after sun exposure, razor cuts, and itching.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Not sure just using any aloe will be much different, but this is nice. Soothes my skin, reduces redness, no smell, good for sensitive or irritated skin

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great quality. Hydrating and soothing on the skin, minimal ingredient list, fragrance free, fungal acne safe. Doesn't sting even if my moisture barrier is compromised.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

One of my most favorite products to use under my tret or even with my microcurrent device. It is very hydrating and gives a good slip to my foreo bear mini.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love that this comes in a larger bottle, great for a quick pick me up with, I use this everyday, it’s light and refreshing, great quality. It’s gentle and doesn’t sting my face, great for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This lightweight serum absorbs easily into the skin and does leave my face feeling refreshed and moisturized. It isn't oily, good product.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Very hydrating and soothing. Like the size of bottle. Can be used instead of a toner.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love the hydration this gives to my face . The benefits are amazing.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

So pleasantly surprised by this product. It’s very calming and I love the consistency. Definitely recommend