SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
fantastic - soothes and moisturizes

the composition is simply great - lots of beneficial ingredients, that keep your skin healthy. especially for a combination type one. the texture is pleasant (gelish) and gives one a fresh feeling. I'm using it together with serum and oil, but as stand alone gives a soft moisturizing effect as well. will buy another one once available.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used in my life! The great composition, frequency, and texture of this gel cream allows it to absorb into my skin so easily and quickly! Unlike other moisturizers I've used which take way too much time and face-rubbing to sink into my skin. I don't know 100% what my skin type is, but I think it's more on the oily side, so this light gel moisturizer does a great job moisturizing my skin. Although tbh I guess I've never fully tested how well this gel cream moisturizes cause I never use it by itself. I always pair it with the Cos De Baha Centella Toner, which is also meant to hydrate and moisturize the skin! And a huge benefit of this gel cream (at least when paired with the Centella Toner) that I wasn't expecting is that it's clearing the few pimples on my face! Seriously all my pimples are slowly fading away like magic each day I use this product! I'm guessing the reason for this is due to the high amount of aloe barbadensis leaf extract in this gel cream and the centella toner. I've heard one of the many benefits of aloe is clearing up acne, so I guess folks ain't lying! Overall this gel cream is amazing quality! Highly recommended especially for sensitive skin!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love this cream, the texture is good it moisturize the skin. I use it as part of my evening skincare routine. Its smeels nice and didnt made my skin sensitive, The quality is great and helps with my acne prone skin.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This gel cream is a great choice for people with oily sensitive skin. The texture is perfect; it makes your skin supple without any greasiness. It helps with my occasional redness as well. Great formulation helps calm and brighten skin.

ShakedA
Posted on May 1, 2022

I use it for my eye area during the day because it has caffeine and it helps the discoloration due to vessals. I enjoy the light gel texture, will be great also for the combo-oily skin all over for summer and spring seasons! I love it!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this cream. It moisturizes well and sinks into the skin. It is not sticky and makes my face so soft. I really like the packaging. So colorful. I would recommend to all.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Absolutely obsessed with this cream. I used to use a serum for Centella but found it would dry me out a little bit where as this gel cream is so soothing and lovely to apply to the face. I’m really really enjoying this product. A little goes a long way

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great value for this quality. The absorption is quite slow though (on my face), but will be completely absorbed and will not leave anything sticky on your face. I like these tube packages, the size is small enough to carry around. Totally fragrance free scent free.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Recently I found the brand. I love that chemical free ingredient list is important the them . This gel cream is amazing, I use it in the morning to keep my skin well hydrated during the day. I would definitely buy it again.