Page 1 - Reviews - Cos De BAHA, CH Centella HA Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
SG
Posted on May 23, 2022

Love this ingredient. It’s calming, soothing, perfect for all skin types, and can be used in combination with a lot of other ingredients, just to give your face a nice moisturizing boost. I have oily skin and I use it day and night with a chemical exfoliant or alone and I would repurchase obviously! Love it

Posted on May 14, 2022

before I use centerline serum from Huxley. I got good result but price was too high. this one gives me same result for much more less money

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've only used this once but so far I like it. I especially like that it is scent free and that the ingredients are chemical free.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This brand is fairly new to me but I love their products. I use this serum in conjunction with their gel cream and toner and they all do a great job. Also, chemical free ingredient list is important to me. Love it😀

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Centella is another name for Gotu kola, which is a plant known to be useful for many skin issues. This lovely serum is very helpful if you have dry skin and it isn't tested on animals.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm a serum addict. This has a nice, silky feel and absorbs well into my skin. Great addition to my product regime.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love this serum, use daily after washing my face before applying any actives

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

It calms my redness and it is super moisturizing but you should not abuse it because it covers the pores.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Not sure what it the results are typically. I am hoping got younger skin….

Posted on Jun 18, 2022