SG

Posted on May 15, 2022
Yummy

These are great snacks for both celiacs and non-celiacs. I like that it's something different from the typical potato chips and things you see that are gluten-free. Warning that they're quite light and easy for my husband and I to go through a bag in one sitting if we're watching while streaming shows.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

These onion rings are delicious. I had previously found them in a store and could never find them again. I recieved the product as shown and was truly satisfied with the packaging. I will definitely be ordering again. They were also fresh when they arrived and the quality I expected. They are baked not fried so the ingredients are somewhat healthier for you.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

If you’ve ever had Funyuns and wanted a non-toxic version, this is it! They are light and fluffy. The bag was packed with other items so it arrived with the contents broken into little pieces. So if you order these, you may want to only order with other soft items. The rings are small and the sour cream and onion flavor tastes very natural, not artificial. I almost ate the whole bag in one sitting. They are ADDICTIVE! I will order these again for sure.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Fave flavor of our youngest son! All sort of chips with sour cream and onions flavors! Good thing we found it here in iHerb. Hope to order more.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It isnt the main brand from America we all know but the taste is equivalent. However the price is a bit steep. Also, they always come stale when delic\vered so you have to bake them for a minute to get them crispy again. I would say the taste outweighs the price so i buy them regularly as a perfect mid-day snack. These are not so healthy so my recommendation is that I wouldn`t eat these at night

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Well…what should I say about these except they are de-li-cious!!! I’m about to purchase more so that I won’t run out!! HAHAHA!!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Like the Ingredient: Gluten free non Gmo corn .. quality good as it’s baked. Taste good - like those fried sour cream onion rings. Package light but size medium .. But this is better as it’s baked! Use for kid’s school snacks!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is one of the top fave vegan puffed snacks ever! Delightful texture, amazing flavour and it’s savoury without being too salty. Love this!!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

These are super tasty! The texture is really light and puffy and even tastier than I was expecting, and the seasoning they used is good too. I like that it is vegan also. I would definitely be willing to buy this again.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

lovely and arrived lightning fast! will buy from here again 💗 it's hard to find this type of product allergen friendly so thank you for providing this option! im looking forward to finding more treats here!