SG

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Ok

Body soap containing 0.5% salicylic acid, which makes a deep cleansing of the pores and is also effective in washed soap. Salicylic acid helped me a lot with keratosis pilaris (small bumps that usually appear on the hands), but I felt that 0.5% was too gentle for me and less helpful than 2%. It can also help with acne on the body. In addition, unfortunately, the soap is very fragrant and contains menthol and plant extracts, which are less harmful when it comes to body soap, but the smell itself was not pleasant to me. The texture is a bit sticky gel but the soap does clean well.

46ca33f7-315c-420c-b3f0-4457e00355aa
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I have some problems with hormonal back acne, so I thought I'd give this a shot. I like it -- the smell is a bit chemical, but I don't mind it so much I actually kind of like it. Good consistency, and it lathers well.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My skin has some acne so I bought this product. I think it might not be good to use on sensitive areas, so I only use it on my back. It is gentle on the skin and not drying. Does not foam a lot, but I like it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

has a slight chemical ordour but cleans well i use it 2 times a week as it does dry out my skin but great for breakouts

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Very good body wash, the salicylic acid helps with skin texture. Very subtle smell and nice packaging. Great also for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The scent is good. The product does not dry the skin.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It was my mistake that I didn't notice the perfume in ingredients when I read them because I was fascinated with all the other ingredients 😂💔, which disturbed my body skin A LOT! So instead of calming it down the cleanser irritated it 💔 IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODY CANT DEAL WITH PERFUME, THEN DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Pretty good, but doesn't like the smell, smells like something chemical, so my score is 4

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

A useful product if you’re suffering with body inflammations, especially on the back. I would leave the product on skin for a couple of minutes while scrubing or shaving legs, it does soothe the skin and calm inflammations. Doesn’t dry out the skin. Love it.