SG

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Good

It has a weird feeling when you first apply it, but it’s not bad. It gives a nice plump but not a visible one. The size looks small but it’s more than enough. The package is so cute and comes with a small spatula. The texture is similar to vaseline

38708abf-7fd6-434c-832d-8d1be7db945f
Posted on May 23, 2022

Surprisingly, this doesn’t smell like anything. It comes in a jar so it’s a little harder to use than stick lip balms. Good quality. The size is reasonable. It creates a burning sensation around your mouth, like when you have spicy pepper stick to your skin. The feeling does last long, for 10-15 minutes. I have not seen significant plumping effect but it leaves my lips so smooth and pink that I can’t help but love it!

I love this product because I think it helps with hyperpigmentation on my lips. I have used many lip plumpers over the years and used to the burny/ tingly feeling they leave on the lips for a while. As far as that feeling go, this is in the middle of the road, not too strong or not mild. Not uncomfortable to wear at all. I purely use it as a lip balm along with several other lip masks (laneige, klavuu,..etc). It leaves the lips soft and supple. Last a long time too.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Feels tingly, though not as bad as some other ones . I use it in the evening and wake up with smooth lips. I have peely lips and this seems to resolve the issue! also a good size pot, you only need to use a little a time so it will be enough for a while.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like it! 💋❤️ Feels slight tingle after applying but no burning sensation like the others I’ve tried. It’s non-irritating. Best applied with a lip brush and not the applicator they provide you with!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I adore this product! I normally have chapped lips but this has really nipped it in the bud. So far, I just apply at bedtime and haven’t had any flaky lips. However, I haven’t seen any noticeable lip plumping effects.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very effective. It is quite strong so use with a bit of caution. I apply it, leave it on for a few minutes, wipe it clean and apply Laneige balm.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

love this! tingles a bit and kinda hard to wash off skin so i only use the spatula to apply. gives really nice plump and shine.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I loved this one. IT DOESN'T PLUMP YOUR LIPS AT ALL but it moisturizes your lips real good, and no other product I have use works that well with my dry as dessert lips.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

WOW! I like to use thie one to plump my lips .. it make it big size , the quality was very good .. the package very nice ..the texture so good