SG

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Quality, scent, size and packaging are all great. This mask keeps my dry lips well moisturized all night. No SPF of course it's a lip sleeping mask. I use it as the last step on my night skincare routine. I used to use lineage lip sleeping mask but this feels better on my lips.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Very pleasant texture, comfortable for lips, not too dry, oily, easily moisturising your lips, feeling much better, one of my favourite lip care, doesn’t smell, and the jar is so beautiful

145e76ea-7e34-409f-9c30-e5b8eafab222

This lip butter comes in a cute little jar with a tiny spatula, and it would make a nice gift. While the packaging is adorable, the product itself feels underwhelming. It has a buttery consistency, not too thick, and leaves a thin shiny film on the lips. Feels fine, unfortunately it doesn't provide a long mosturisation. It was basically gone in the morning, my lips weren't completely dry, but they weren't supple and moisturised either. I have chronically dry lips, and I had high hopes for this product, ceramides and all. But it's just a bunch of oils and shea butter, not that different from other similar balms. I really love this brand, but this product is pretty basic and also kind of overpriced.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this balm so much. It’s really hydrating and not just sitting on my lips. I use it multiple times a day, and i like it better than the other propolis balm.

Posted on May 1, 2022

The most hydrating sleeping mask any time i use this i wake up this next morning with nourished and hydrated lips and its one of my holy grails , Goodbye dry lips

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

this product is amazing! my lips are much softer and plumb. scent is adorable, easy to apply and use, package is also cute. I would totally buy it again!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Honestly, all products I've tried from COSRX were up to my expectations, including this lip mask. Overnight it helps to moisturize & protect my lips. Comes with a spatula, very convenient.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very good lip balm. I don't like the drum format, but the drum itself is very high quality. Pleasant, thick consistency and nourishing effect.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

LOVE the consistency for it. Glides on and provides good moisture without making your lips feel heavy. It has great ingredients from what i know and overall i think i really enjoy this so far