SG

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This salve is amazing! We use it for bug bites and burns during the summer and it offers wonderful and quick relief. The quality of ingredients is so worth it and the price you can’t beat! I love that I can throw this in my purse or beach bag and always have it with me. I would recommend trying this product!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My family is really enjoying using this impulse buy! Two of my children suffer from extremely chapped hands and wrists in the winter, and we have had to rely on a variety of creams and salves. The Herbal Savvy got the dryness under control. I got a small but nasty burn, and this helped it heal very quickly. Even my teenage son who disdains fancy cremes used it for wind burn. This will be a staple in our home. Good price for a great product.

I bought this because I had a slow healing superficial wound. The scent is extremely light. It has vitamins A, E and D which are good for the skin and help it heal. It contains no animal products, no mineral oils, and it's all natural. A little goes a long way so this will last you a long time. Unfortunately I had to stop using it when I notice it had St. John's wort. Even tough I am only using it on my skin I am afraid it might get adsorbed into my blood stream and interact with my medication. I bought another Country Comfort Herbal Savvy, Golden Seal -Myrrh that does not contain St. John's wort. So this one is excellent if you don't have any counter indications for St. John's wort otherwise you should prefer another balm.

243a31b2-42d8-4908-a926-d755bdd48b95
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Years ago it was recommended that I try a Comfrey product for a persistent rash / jock itch. Well, it worked. I am a believer. Not only that, I found it to be a super substitute for Preparation H and a lot cheaper to boot. I highly recommend Country Comfort Herbal Savvy. I'm a forever user.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

very, very useful while traveling for sunburns. this quality salve really helps burned skin heal faster, and i had proof of concept while traveling with a very pale person. sure enough, they got burned despite sun block, but this salve soothed and healed their skin fast. I really recommend this for skin in need of a little care and love, and especially recommend it for sun-damaged skin! one jar of this will last you a while, but it can go off in heat eventually, so if you want to make it last, stick it in the fridge. it smells herby and comforting, and definitely benefits your skin's rate of healing, since aloe vera makes up a large part of its composition.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I've used this for itchy skin and it works quite well. I've found that products containing St. John's wort calm my skin. My only issue with this product is that it's an ointment, so I have to wipe a little of it off before covering it with clothing so that it won't stain. I'd prefer a cream formulation.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am buying from this brand goldenseal myrrh savy very often. So I tried this too! It has nice texture, smells well, great ingredients... but I cannot say i saw such an wow effect as from goldenseal myrrh on my skin. Not sure if I will buy again.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I recently cracked a rib and this salve has helped. It has comfrey (also ‘knitbone’) so I think it is helping. Be careful with herbal supplements because some are allergic.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This has been my go to comfrey ointment for years. It's great for any kind of skin wound or rash... with the best natural ingredients. Especially good for painful cracks around finger nails.