SG

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Recently heard about activated charcoal. I know it’s for digestive issues but when I got a cold recently I took it for a couple days. Not sure if it v helped but I wasn’t sick long. I remember my mom making burnt toast as a kid when we were sick. Same concept!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Charcoal should be in anyone's medicine cabinet and for occasional use this works well. I'm looking into bamboo derived charcoal for a more serious detox protocol so will be shopping around but this product does what it should do. Please THUMBS UP my review if it helped you! Thanks!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I can tell this really works! I have a problem of not able to sweat even during workout or wait lifting. I took this charcoal aiming to detox the heavy metal from my body. After only taking one tablet, I was sweating a lot in my workout ! it absolutely work for me

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Activated charcoal is the go-to ingredient when anyone has an upset stomach in my family, and we always have it on hand. I felt this product was good quality for this use.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Perfect for nausea and tummy aches. Great to soak up the toxins after a big night out. Recommend to take before drinking. Added bonus vegan never considered charcoal tablets to be anything else!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This has saved me on a few occasions of upset tummy. I've been using this brand on and off (when needed) for quite a few years.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Perfect! I was using the Country Life powder previously and it's so messy, gets everywhere, and feels like a chore. But these capsules make it pleasant, clean, and easy to keep up my regimen. Sold!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Super savers if you have a sensitive stomach and have no clue how to make an activated charcoal lemonade. These pills are great substitutes and helps ease my stomach and fatigue.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I always take one capsule whenever I feel bloated or unwell after a meal and it works great! Doesn't stain your tongue like charcoal pills.