SG

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Best Allergy Relief EVER!!!

This was my first venture into all natural for my allergies. Prescription and over the counter barely helped but this has made my life wonderful. Not only does it help with quick relief taking it over time has improved my allergy/sinus issues. You can dose up when the season gets bad. I have been advised I can take up to 6 tabs a day! <3

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am so glad to have found this!! Most pharmaceutical (OTC or prescription) allergy meds disturb my sleep, give me a rapid heart rate and don’t really end up helping my allergy symptoms much anyway. I love the natural ingredients in this and the benefits are amazing! When I found & started taking this years ago I finally found relief from my fall allergy (mostly ragweed) symptoms!!! I make sure to always have this on hand before the fall hits. During peak pollen highs, I use two in the morning and two in the evening, but during lower pollen days I only use one-two per day. If you suffer from pollen allergies I highly suggest giving this a try!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My wife is gluten and dairy free she also mad bag alergies that really effect her in the spring and the fall. We looked for products that would really work. Then came Aller-Max which she has been using for 3+ years. It still is working and the only allergy medication she is willing to take. Our only issue is it is sometimes hard to fing, “out of stock “ so we often buy multiple bottles at a time. It’s really a great product.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have been using Aller-Max for several years. It works great for me with no unpleasant side effects. One tablet per day is usually effective, but I take two when the outdoor triggers are high.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Aller-Max has helped to alleviate pollen allergy symptoms better than other supplements I have tried. Delivery of my orders have been prompt and efficient.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I tried so many OTC over 10 years. This product is working far better for me. I am clear headed, eyes stop itching, and I don't sneeze at all. 1 pill is good for the full 24 hours. I am a mid-weight adult female.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been using these allergy pills for many years. They are extremely effective and do not have any of the side effects defects of OTC zones. I highly recommend them . I also use them if I feel like I am coming down with a cold.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This works quite well for allergies. I take 2 capsules at bedtime. I'm using it to help reduce the amount of otc allergy medications. Nice quality ingredients, the caps have a interesting smell, but really no taste. The size is easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

AllerMax is a great help with my sensitivity to pollen, dust, toxins in the air. I have used it for years in the spring and autumn especially with great results. I recommend this product to those who experience seasonal allergies.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I first took Aller-max when I had a severe asthma attack, and I was digging through the drawer for something to help. I got lucky because it worked. I've used it since and it's the ultimate solution for any allergic reaction, allergies, etc. I have gotten people I know to replace their Zyrtec/Claritin etc with Aller-max, and it WORKS. It's a magical formula, and it doesn’t work like this if you take the ingredients separately. INVALUABLE