SG

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Very Strong Carotenoid Supplement:

This is helping my husband greatly. The supplement satisfies his intended need. It has an adequate amount of carotenoids in it, where is is very highly effective. I will continue to purchase it every month.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Used to help complete a regime of Vitamins, Minerals and vegetable sourced beta-carotene and other carotenoids, this product was chosen as having the most suitable anti-oxidant ingredients at a reasonable price.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It looks like the best mix of carotenoids. Unfortunately, soy is one of its ingredients, but hoping to improve my vision with this.

90d6cdfa-f006-4d3f-a60f-f1a345cd1c54
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Can’t get the brand I used to purchase. Size soft gel is ok. I don’t take daily, just twice a week because I don’t wanna turn yellowIsh.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Vit A at it's best in this jar.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I will let others know. it solve all my problems away. thanks 🙏

0b56579a-3ec9-4398-a7c8-24800db667ef

I didn't feel the declared effect after drinking one can ... the firm is certainly trustworthy, but not in this product. not good for me. in this regard, dear friends, think about whether it is worth spending money on this product ...

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

Great product with a great price.

Posted on Jul 21, 2017

This product has helped me to improve my vision. I love this potent formula with maximum amount if all eye antioxidants. Also my sister was taking it. Her vision improved from minus 4.5 to minus 3. Very satisfying.

Posted on Sep 15, 2008

I searched all the mixed carotenoids on this site and this is the best. Has the best array of mixed A's and minimal fillers.