SG

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I had originally gotten these from somewhere else so refilling here was nice. I'm glad to find them offered here, where I buy all my supplements anyway. The taste is one of those 'you've got to get used to it' flavors. But compared to the giant-sized L-Lysines out there, this is easier to take. I find that if the cotton is removed from the bottle the pills get kind of sticky and don't stay dry. They do stick to each other. I've tried to put silica gel packets in to bring the moisture back out but that didn't work. Try to leave the cotton in.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

They are a bit sweet and you need to take a lot to get a high enough dose, so the sugar adds up (1gr per tablet of 300mg)

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The tablets are a considerable improvement on any other tablets I have taken for Lysine. The taste is quite acceptable and they chew up and are easy to swallow. Previously tablets have been large and difficult to swallow. The quality is good. A huge improvement. Thank you.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Chews taste great! They come in a timely fashion and always in good condition.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I really am happy that these taste better than plain Lysine tablets. I stopped taking Lysine plain tablets because they taste bad; but now that I found these I am back to getting needed Lysine back in my body.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Just tried this today, and the taste is awful! I loved that it was chewable and vegan, but not sure I can stand this taste :(((

Posted on May 31, 2022

It didn't help with cold sore!! Maybe not good quality

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I had a bite of one tablet had to spit it out. Did they even test these for what they taste like?

Auto-translated from Russian

TASTE! this is the main thing in this jar that this drug is suitable for children, break it down into as many pieces as you like - voila! to stop outbreaks of the herpes family, well, and the fight against covid, of course, is an indispensable thing at home, since there are few antiviral drugs that can be used by children

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because my family's herpes is hard to heal. I said it was bad, but I took it with VB chewable. I was delighted that the itch had subsided in about two days. I don't like hospitals and medicines, so I will keep it on hand. I tried it too, but I didn't think it was bad.