SG

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
Best multivitamins

These multivitamins are the first ones I’ve tried that seem to make any difference. They have great ingredients. I feel like I have some more energy and it has helped improve a skin condition I had on my lips. I haven’t felt nauseous after eating them either, like some multivitamins. And they don’t have a bad taste. The price I found on this website was the best deal I could find them for right now. It’s great that shipping is free also.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I have been taking this diligently for the past 1.5 months and overall I feel good. I have no signs of fatigue or anything prior to this. The only thing I tend to have is easily get agitated and anxious randomly. My last period was 6 months ago and It was hard to track my ovulation as I hardly ovulate and show signs and symptoms of it as i am trying to conceive as well. Ever since i took this, i feel more calmer and after a long time i literally felt my body is ovulating with increased sex drive and i took the test and it was positively ovulating. The only thing is that it does make my pee neon green which is what im not used to. But after reading up about it, it is not to be alarmed and it occurs due to excess Vitamin B2 discreting from your body. I have no complains. Will continue taking this.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

it is great multivitamin with whole food and probiotic, i took it less than 2 months it helps my regular period and soon i got pregnant

Ornexi
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great vitamins! I’ve never been able to find a vitamin that actually makes me feel good or even just normal. I love these. I have a very stressful job and I find they seem to really support my body to stay healthy. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I've been using these for years and love them. It's hard to find a once daily multi with a good amount of iron. These never upset my stomach either!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I bought this for my daughter who is working overseas and on shift work. She has been taking them and she said it helps pick her up on those days when she is lack of rest and feeling lethargy.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

These vitamins do make a difference in how I feel. But they are huge, and they taste awful. I'd get them again, because the ingredients are clear, and good.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I’ve been taking this multi vitamin for 6 months and I LOVE them. It’s 1 a day with add probiotics! It doesn’t update my stomach even taking it without food. I will continue with these unless the formula changes. I have recommended them to family and friends.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

it helps balance my system to function probably and regulate my monthly flow so we'll

dc3134c7-b90b-4f3f-8bf8-640aaaca5af4
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I've been taking this for years and it's an excellent product. I like it better than the higher priced one a day vitamins. Country Life always delivers a superior product.