SG

Ornexi
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very good quality of ingredients, capsules are in a good size, no taste, u need to take only 1 per day, so I never forgot to take it. My blood tests became better. Very good choice if u have allergies for iron.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I bought it for my brother, he is vegan and he takes this every day to support his vitamin intake , it has funky smell 👃 otherwise it is great

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

The most important thing about this jar for me is that it also has the following advantages -Good absorption of active B12 -Vitamin A that is easy to absorb -No iodine -Without iron

6c52519b-9477-4423-91b9-c0f48c206f07
Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Country Life does it again! A superb One Daily! And its affordably priced! It's gluten-free too! Something else great about this product, is: it's iron-free!

Posted on Jul 6, 2020

OMG! I've been taking this product for at least 18 years. I was so happy to find a multiple vitamin without iron which at the time was difficult. The company has great quality control and the vitamin has stayed the same over the years. I had to find a vitamin without iron because for me iron is constipating. I've no issues taking this vitamin and have found it gives me a lot of energy which lasts the whole day.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Takes care of my needs as a vegan !

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Excellent quality, price and S/H.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I like the fact that the product expiration date is more than 2 years and it also came on the date as it estimated.

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I love these Vitamins. I used them in the previously and felt really great! Thank you for getting my package to me so quickly.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

A good choice for a vegan. Large amount of vitamins, easy storage, good effect. And an affordable price. Health is more expensive.