SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

USES: helps to heal leaky gut. MAIN INGREDIENTS: L-glutamine powder. COLOUR: white. SCENT: no smell. TASTE: a bit like amino acid taste. TEXTURE: fine powder. SIZE & PACKAGING: 275g in a black plastic jar with a crew cap and scoop enclosed. PRODUCT ORIGIN: New York, USA. OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: take between meals. WHY EXCELLENT: no additives just pure glutamine powder, improves leaky gut just after one jar, jar is easy to open and close, jar is wide enough for hand to scoop up, no additives, reasonable price.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

My intestinal problems have been a major issue in my life but this product has abled me to take control and manage it and given me the ability to function again.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Taste amazing has very simple directions to follow, mixes very well with my other supplements. I can’t really taste if it has an aftertaste of a mix it with everything but it does make my intestines feel better

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I bought this product by recommendation of my dietary as diet supplements . She said it will support my metabolism. It doesn’t have taste and smell. Doesn’t have serving size spoon. Package is easy to open.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

This product can help strengthen your intestine walls and tissues.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

So far….. it seems like a good product. I put it in our morning protein smoothie.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

i love this product so much so far!!! highly recommend!!!! got it the day after i ordered it too! fast shipping!!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I like this product due to the quality ingredients and the affordable price. Seems to work well.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I use this glutamine because of its purity and because it is free-form glutamine and does not contain gluten.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Helps water feel smoother going down and does not have a flavor!